District Mission, Vision, Goals
Mission: Salt Fork CUSD #512 exists to ensure excellence in learning for all students.
Vision: Salt Fork CUSD #512 strives to be a premier school district.
- Create, implement, and maintain a guaranteed and viable curriculum that includes accelerated and remedial opportunities, as well as vocational and career readiness opportunities.
- Provide our staff with resources and professional development opportunities for best practices.
- Develop a reasonable working budget that supports the educational goals.
- Implement and maintain a district facilities plan.
- Develop a long-term district strategic plan.
Budget and Finance
- Amended FY17 Budget
- FY18 Approved Budget
- Collective Bargaining Agreement
- 2016-2017 Vendors over $25,000
- District Approved budget for FY 2016 and FY 2017.
- MOA – HSA Contribution FY2018.
- MOA – FSA/HSA Contributions FY2018.
- MOA – JH Spelling Bee Sponsor FY2018
- School Fees for 2017-2018
- The Stephens Act – All services provide by Title I are paid for with federal funds.
- Board Leadership Training
- Board Meetings
- Board Policy (Updated January 2018)
Future School Calendars
- Vermilion County Calendar for 2018-2019
- Vermilion County Calendar for 2019-2020
- Vermilion County Calendar for 2020-2021
Information and Reports
- Asbestos Management Plan
- Certified Employee Salaries for 2017-2018
- Public Act 99-590
- Public Act 99-922 – Results
- School and District Report Cards. Click on “Schools in District” to access the Report Cards for individual schools.
- Spraying for Pests – Salt Fork CUSD #512 will be having Terminix spray for insects during the school year. They will be spraying at times or days when school is not in session.
- Salt Fork CUSD #512 is an equal opportunity employer.