The collection will accept:
- Oil-based paints
- Used motor oil
- Old gasoline
- Expired or unwanted medicines
- Fluorescent lamp bulbs
- Pool chemicals
- Lawn chemicals
- Drain cleaners
- Household batteries
- Cleaning products
The collection will NOT accept:
- TVs and computer monitors
- Fire extinguishers
- Explosives and fireworks
- Business or commercial wastes
- Controlled substances
- Smoke detectors
- Agriculture chemicals
- Sharps, needles and medical wastes
- Propane tanks and other pressurized fuel and gas tanks
PLEASE DO NOT BRING LATEX PAINT. Latex paint is not hazardous and can be safely dried or absorbed and discarded with regular trash.
Donations to Keep Vermilion County Beautiful for future events will be accepted.
Visit www.vchd.org or call 431-2662, ext. 5 for more details.